14 Jul 2013

I'LL TELL YOU A STORY





As usual, the time between one job and the other in a hurry boarded the bus and relief took place in front.The driver already moving slowly when near appeared: two running lords.Opened the door politely invited them inside.Gentlemen happy that they managed to catch a connection boarded quickly and without thinking they sat in front of me.Also in front of a lady, which read something was sitting next to me.
Enough already full bus set off and one of the lords (the younger, the more or less my age) suddenly with remaining have a smile on his lips began to tell me how it's both met in the queue at a doctor,as it turned out that they both have to go through today some additional research and how to misfortune because of some failure now just need to get to some other district.Senior lord, initially reticent, got under way in conversation.From the beginning I listened to their kind-hearted avalanche of words and just stared at them with a smile.Clearly however,we had a good eye contact.They were saying to me, alternating with increasing satisfaction at this time going to the more humorous and "happily" topics.And that's about a funny seller of there and this, and about a flea market, about amusement park,about the history of amusement parks, the horse races, which is also thought once held in Essen ....in historical topics was the older man ruler much moor.Their stories amused me so much that I was ever more gratified by their listening.I guess I just wanted with satisfaction to share this with someone on the bus, I came across looked old lady with a cane, which closely with a smile looking at me ....Yes, yes, she was watching me without moving head .....When i realized approaching the end of my trip, politely thanked both gentlemen for conversation wished nice day and headed for the exit.That old lady also, and after a few seconds she said to me-
-You showed them the adoration, not everyone is able to - she added admiringly.....
This whole event was suddenly seven minutes.
Rather than go straight to work I sat as spellbound on a bench in a nearby park. I was raised some sort of love, peace, liberation, devotion ..... and something not named yet .......Since then, something changed inside me ..... I am already completely someone else ...


No comments: